The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC ID said:
Prepare the mighty blue turtle attack!

Seriously, we have been so slow this season and I don't see us scoring against united especially if we give them 10minutes per attack to get into position.

But Reading have been on fire this year, banging in the goals. 3 goals for them against the scum just last weekend. If only we were as good as reading.

Chungo said:
MC ID said:

Seriously, we have been so slow this season and I don't see us scoring against united especially if we give them 10minutes per attack to get into position.

But Reading have been on fire this year, banging in the goals. 3 goals for them against the scum just last weekend. If only we were as good as reading.

Thats a stupid statement...

Celtic are better than Barca cos they beat them in the champions league?

At least the statement I made that we are slow, criminally slow this season is based in reality.(edit: you'd agree if you were watching the same dortmund match I am) But I noticed since I said an uncomfortable truth you've decided to not respond to it but make a stupid statement instead. Well done you.

MC ID said:
Chungo said:
MC ID said:

At least the statement I made that we are slow, criminally slow this season is based in reality.(edit: you'd agree if you were watching the same dortmund match I am) But I noticed since I said an uncomfortable truth you've decided to not respond to it but make a stupid statement instead. Well done you.

I've made a stupid statement? How is that? Because I put some belief in our team who are second top goal scorers in the league, unbeaten at home in 30+ games and going up a against a united team who have conceded 21 goals in 15 games. Is that really so stupid?

If we play the way we have tonight i.e not pressing, slow and disjointed we will get beat, their defence is crap but as we have little or no pace and play tippy tappy around the 18 yard box they won't get tested, criminal really that our sumer transfers in most cases have been a disaster so far.

Chungo said:
MC ID said:

I know

Sucks doesn't it

Chungo said:
MC ID said:
Chungo said:

I've made a stupid statement? How is that? Because I put some belief in our team who are second top goal scorers in the league, unbeaten at home in 30+ games and going up a against a united team who have conceded 21 goals in 15 games. Is that really so stupid?

You could have said that instead of making the Reading comparison (thats the stupid bit) :D

I'm just fuming over the match to be honest, like i've said in the past two posts we are just so slow and it really concerns me.

MC ID said:
Chungo said:
MC ID said:

You could have said that instead of making the Reading comparison (thats the stupid bit) :D

I'm just fuming over the match to be honest, like i've said in the past two posts we are just so slow and it really concerns me.

Fair enough mate. Think we're all abit pissed off with what we've just seen. But the derby SHOULD be a completely different story.

Chungo said:
MC ID said:
Chungo said:

Fair enough mate. Think we're all abit pissed off with what we've just seen. But the derby SHOULD be a completely different story.

God I hope you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.