The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Hatchet jobs all over the press.

I cannot fucking stand these red ***** posing as journalists.

Let's fucking kill them today.

They say never wish injuries on players but fuck it, I would not mind seeing two ACL's for Rooney and the rapist today.

You've got to laugh though.

Cashley replacing Clichy.
Balo taxi to London.
City make offer to Pep.
City already made decision to axe Bob.

We've made back page in practically every paper for a story other than the derby.
It's a circus today in the press. I am praying for a really strong showing. I am so up for this now.

Got a bad feeling about today. Likely a draw but dreading a defeat by more than one goal, which would be the biggest PL defeat since April 2011; if Maicon's playing I can't see us stopping RvP scoring at least once. A 6 point difference, with United 2 away games in hand, would be horrendous.

312119_10150945363385145_1148703257_n.jpg

ElanJo said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Thought Id nip on Ragcafe to see what they were saying before tomorrows game and look at the s**t they're discussing http://www.redcafe.net/f64/any-nice-ways-commit-suicide-363008/index13.html

Shit

I hope he doesn't go through with it for the sake of his little kid. Having your father's suicide hanging over Christmas for the rest of your life isn't fair at all.

Fuck me that was a hard thread to read, i really hope they find him well and he gets the help he needs.

HorshamBlue said:
Got a bad feeling about today. Likely a draw but dreading a defeat by more than one goal, which would be the biggest PL defeat since April 2011; if Maicon's playing I can't see us stopping RvP scoring at least once. A 6 point difference, with United 2 away games in hand, would be horrendous.
Remind me, when the revolution comes, to not be next to you in the trench.

pominoz said:
ElanJo said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Thought Id nip on Ragcafe to see what they were saying before tomorrows game and look at the s**t they're discussing http://www.redcafe.net/f64/any-nice-ways-commit-suicide-363008/index13.html

Shit

I hope he doesn't go through with it for the sake of his little kid. Having your father's suicide hanging over Christmas for the rest of your life isn't fair at all.

Fuck me that was a hard thread to read, i really hope they find him well and he gets the help he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.