The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTID1988 said:
six.gif

Great memories, but means little if we lose on Sunday.

If United afford us all that space again we might actually create more than a couple of chances of Sunday, in which case hopefully our strikers are feeling clinical. If United pack the midfield like they did in April I think it could be a turgid and brutally boring match which could be settled from a set-piece (or dodgy United penalty) either way.

They will be well up for it, well well well up for it.

For the first time since 1968 they will be visiting the home of the Champions. They want the title back but it wont be decided on sunday, it will be up for grabs as we know til next May

I will not be there, but i hope all you are enjoy singing "championes" to the rag twats as they will hate it with a passion.

Champions

The biggest derby in world football. We can't afford to lose a draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

Well I'll be doing my usual.

ST - Given away.
TV - Off.
Internet - Off.
Phone - Off.

We do much better when I'm not involved in any way, so this is for you guys.

Seriously can not wait for today. I'm praying for a good hard game. Smash them good, then stay strong for the rest of the season. No reason not to be, if where gonna get kicked out of the CL so easy, as least destroy everyone in the EPL.

Lets go city~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.