The "Manchester" Snow Thread

give-go said:
Focusdazz said:
I have just walked from swinton to salford quays.... Man what a challenge that was. Had me pant rolled up to me knees cos a didnt want them wet lol.
fuck me you must be on a good rate or your just mad

Love me job dude. lol

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Halfpenny said:
18056_389830755525_787125525_10395778_7050490_n.jpg
thats cheating i can see thats a broken ruler just stuck out of the ground :) lol
Full size 30cm ruler right there :P

Moan moan moan at a bit of snow!!!

It's over 30c here and im sweating my balls off.

Only thing for it is to finish at lunch, grab a case of ice cold beer and settle down and watch the cricket this afternoon before lighting up the braai and having a big juicy steak for my dinner ;-)

kramer said:
The Game 77 said:
What a piss poor country do we live in come on think about it the whole North west has ground to a halt due to a few feet of snow .
There was a yank on Tv who was stuck at Heathrow due to 2 inches of snow before xmas she said we just left the U.S which was covered in 20 INCHES and they still manage to cope and get all the roads clear.
What a shower the local councils are

Yes but they get the snow every year and so are equipped for it with snow ploughs etc When was the last time you saw so much snow? The answer is for people to stay at home and wait until it is safe to travel BTW Airports spend millions on snow clearing equipment but the runways also have to be de-iced as well I've been stuck in snow storms in the US they are no different from here in having to wait of the snow to stop before they can clear things

Get you point about it not snowing like this every year but not to have enough grit and to run out of it.
Its just a piss take how can you not have enough grit in winter its

ive been stuck in usa and canada with no electricity or heating when it snowed so they dont always cope well we had to cook outside on a gas stove christmas day Crappy Canada

bluesyob said:
bluestew said:
Update .... snowing like mad again here in Irlam!!
have you heard any news about getting out of irlam mate
dont bother, my boss just rung me to say stay at home... peel green roundabout a nightmare i beleive!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.