The many faces of controversial striker Craig Bellamy

Didsbury Dave said:
BobKowalski said:
The unwanted players will be moved on. City may have to take a hit but they will be moved.

Big picture and all that. Bellamy is just a player who played for a season and a bit and is now surplus to requirements. The end.

I agree that that is the bottom line. Some of these might get to deadline day but it's in everyone's interests they are moved on.
And hopefully Bellamy and Adebayor (and all the rest) get moved somewhere they can prosper.

Didsbury Dave said:
Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Tevez gives 100% for the shirt. It is what both he and Bellamy are paid handsomely to do.

It does not make them less twattish though does it.

As for Bellamy speaking his mind, that's not always a good thing is it. Infact I can't stand the pricks you see on reality TV auditions saying "One thing about me is I always speak my mind...blah blah blah". It simply makes those people childish in the extreme. Imagine if everybody spoke their mind 100% of the time. Fuck me, imagine the arguments.

The thing is SWP he's had a ding dong with the manager..........big deal?

It happens in all walks of life in any job, it's blown out of proportion and every one is on a witch hunt because it's a disagreement with the boss?........grow some balls for christ sake?

Mancini has disagreements with Cook and Marwood all the time, i don't see a thread about that?

They need to pay him up and fuck him off because there's no way he's walking and neither would you............
Dan, it's rule 231 of your bluemoon handbook, just after the one about journalists you refer to- if they're positive they are correct , negative they are bullshit:

If a player wants to leave city he is a ****. If he expresses any dissatisfaction with city he is the devils spawn. It's just before rule 232 that everything Mancini does is right. And rule 233 which says if anyone mentions any problems behind the scenes at city they are making it up.

Youve been around here long enough to know that mate.

I believe Rule 234 is the 'You must have a boo-booy' rule....

Or is that only for gold members upwards?

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Danamy said:
The thing is SWP he's had a ding dong with the manager..........big deal?

It happens in all walks of life in any job, it's blown out of proportion and every one is on a witch hunt because it's a disagreement with the boss?........grow some balls for christ sake?

Mancini has disagreements with Cook and Marwood all the time, i don't see a thread about that?

They need to pay him up and fuck him off because there's no way he's walking and neither would you............
Dan, it's rule 231 of your bluemoon handbook, just after the one about journalists you refer to- if they're positive they are correct , negative they are bullshit:

If a player wants to leave city he is a ****. If he expresses any dissatisfaction with city he is the devils spawn. It's just before rule 232 that everything Mancini does is right. And rule 233 which says if anyone mentions any problems behind the scenes at city they are making it up.

"Gold Members" hahaha

There's a thread to be done there, Barry, I'll do it on a dull day. That'll get steam coming out of a few ears ;-)

Rule 321 - Every striker who does not run around as much as Paul Dickov is "Lazy"

Rule 12 - Every City fan who does not wear a shirt, sit in 111, stand up all game and sing about faggots in pink is not a proper fan.

Rule 442 - Pablo Zabaleta is not a hardworking utility man, he is the second Messi and he watches reruns of Dickov's equaliser every night before bed

Rule 209 - Vinny Kompany and Nigel De Jong would play for City for free rather than move to another club

Rule 512 - Every player who used to play for us and plays elsewhere suddenly becomes a twat. Rule 512 (b) Same for managers.

taconinja said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BobKowalski said:
The unwanted players will be moved on. City may have to take a hit but they will be moved.

Big picture and all that. Bellamy is just a player who played for a season and a bit and is now surplus to requirements. The end.

I agree that that is the bottom line. Some of these might get to deadline day but it's in everyone's interests they are moved on.
And hopefully Bellamy and Adebayor (and all the rest) get moved somewhere they can prosper.
Not really arsed if they prosper or not, they are well paid to do their job and I doubt they have similar worries about us.

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:

"Gold Members" hahaha

There's a thread to be done there, Barry, I'll do it on a dull day. That'll get steam coming out of a few ears ;-)

Rule 321 - Every striker who does not run around as much as Paul Dickov is "Lazy"

Rule 12 - Every City fan who does not wear a shirt, sit in 111, stand up all game and sing about faggots in pink is not a proper fan.

Rule 442 - Pablo Zabaleta is not a hardworking utility man, he is the second Messi and he watches reruns of Dickov's equaliser every night before bed

Rule 209 - Vinny Kompany and Nigel De Jong would play for City for free rather than move to another club

Rule 512 - Every player who used to play for us and plays elsewhere suddenly becomes a twat. Rule 512 (b) Same for managers.

This is quality! This could run for quite a while, plenty of mileage...

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:

"Gold Members" hahaha

I believe the rule book is kept upto date though to go with the times?

In previous editions 'Newcastle away' when we won the league was a badge of honour to be worn...if you were there. However the current day version has been amended to 'York away' as a true sign of devotion.

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:

"Gold Members" hahaha

I believe the rule book is kept upto date though to go with the times?

In previous editions 'Newcastle away' when we won the league was a badge of honour to be worn...if you were there. However the current day version has been amended to 'York away' as a true sign of devotion.

Yes it is. And also, since May 18th 2011 you are now allowed to call anyone who wasn't at York Away a "gloryhunter".

Oh, and another rule amend too. Rule 63 used to be that the Champions League is always referred to as the Chumps League.

This rule has been dropped.

Rule 199.

Unless you state regularly that you miss the days when we were shit, declare that its not the same any more, you are not permitted to eat balti pies.

Rule 200. All City fans must pass annual test on Balti Pie eating.

I can see a classic coming over the horizon.....:)

Rule 163 - Thou shalt not mock the 'Wembley Roundabout'

Rule 127 - Any dissing of the Poznan and it's the ducking stool for you chummy

1_barry_conlon said:
I can see a classic coming over the horizon.....:)

Rule 163 - Thou shalt not mock the 'Wembley Roundabout'

Rule 127 - Any dissing of the Poznan and it's the ducking stool for you chummy

Really laughed at "ducking stool"!!!

Rule 74 - If one opposition fan on one obscure forum makes one derogitary comment about City, then their whole support is "deluded"

Rule 58 - All Man United fans are vicious thugs and all City fans are nice chappies

It won't be a classic because it's not in it's own thread but oh what could have been...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.