The Many Saints Of Newark

I thought it pointless shite - big fan of the show and really wanted to like it and some of the references were great but just doesnt work as a film and no real reason for it to exist. May have made for a decent spin off series with a slower pace. Nothing like the sopranos itself and more like a caricature, maybe going into it not expecting it to be will help make it better. Rumours a sequel is in the works

Was strange tbh

The stuff that was there was good but didn't feel like a full film. Needed more build up and more pay off, there were too many characters as well.

Chase has signed a 5 year deal with HBO/Warner Bros so there’s definitely going to be more spin offs

I think the fact that young Tony is waiting in Holstens for someone to collect him on his first job for the Crime Family is pretty revealing in terms of how the TV series ended

To me it shows his Mafia life book ended, where he joined the life and where he went out of it in the last ep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.