Re: Masters Week

AK @ 45/1 - £5 ew
Nick Watney @ 16/1 - £5 ew
Camilo @ 200/1 - £2.50 ew
Jhonny Vegas @ 250/1 - £1.50 ew
Ryo Ishikawa @ 200/1 - £1 ew

pairings and tee times

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.majorschampionships.com/masters/2011/news/masters_tee_times.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.majorschampionships.com/mast ... _times.cfm</a>

Any have betting tips for golf? I usually just bet on footy and tennis as these are the sports I watch most nights.

I understand golf rules, just never bet before and I'm not really clued up as to who's in form right now etc.

Cheers :)

orangupingu_mcfc said:
Any have betting tips for golf? I usually just bet on footy and tennis as these are the sports I watch most nights.

I understand golf rules, just never bet before and I'm not really clued up as to who's in form right now etc.

Mickelson just won last week shooting 63-65 on the weekend and is the defending champ here + he loves Augusta so he is understandably the favourite.

Tiger can finish in the top 10 here with his eyes closed

Watney is on fire at the minute and has also played well here in the past

Kaymer is the best in the world right now

i cant really see past them 4 to be honest

despite this ive gone for a couple big priced decent players, Watney, but also for AK (Anthony Kim), mainly because he's my favourite player and i back him every week he plays but also because he's only played in the Masters twice and made statements both times. in 2009 he shot a 65 in the second round including 11 birdies (a Masters record) and last year he closed with a 65 to finish solo 3rd

mcfc_nick said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:

Mickelson just won last week shooting 63-65 on the weekend and is the defending champ here + he loves Augusta so he is understandably the favourite.

Tiger can finish in the top 10 here with his eyes closed

Watney is on fire at the minute and has also played well here in the past

Kaymer is the best in the world right now

i cant really see past them 4 to be honest

despite this ive gone for a couple big priced decent players, Watney, but also for AK (Anthony Kim), mainly because he's my favourite player and i back him every week he plays but also because he's only played in the Masters twice and made statements both times. in 2009 he shot a 65 in the second round including 11 birdies (a Masters record) and last year he closed with a 65 to finish solo 3rd

Thanks, I'll look into odds later. I usually go with Bet365 though as I'm wating for the other bookies to offer big joining bonuses for matched betting purposes.

It's a long time since I watched golf so I'm not familiar with Kaymer and Watney, I'll have to look them up.

mcfc_nick said:
the best week in golf, wooooo!

Isn't the open the best ?

Where *is* the open this year.

I once went to a funeral where the reception afterwards was at Royal Lytham!

wish i could just play the par 3 course, looks so much fun!<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:55 pm --<br /><br />Di Stewart as a brunette, wow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.