The Masters Golf

I bounced a ball out of a pond at Altrincham golf course once.
I thought that was a big enough miracle at the time.

hoping Tommy fleetwood wins it ,not a fan of dechambeau but going to be interesting to see how he takes it on especially if the wheels come off .

hoping Tommy fleetwood wins it ,not a fan of dechambeau but going to be interesting to see how he takes it on especially if the wheels come off .
Why is dechambeau so unpopular? I’ve heard loads of pundits putting him down and seems loss of fans don’t like him as well.

Why is dechambeau so unpopular? I’ve heard loads of pundits putting him down and seems loss of fans don’t like him as well.
He might be using a longer club. Nearly the max permitted. And he's put weight on for more power.

Purists don't tend to like people who can drive a course but I think it adds to the mix. He still has to chip and putt.

best of the majors, love to see justin rose finally get a green jacket, horribly out of form though, if the course plays long as expected, the big hitters, dechambeau, Rory the rag, DJ and others will be rubbing their hands with glee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.