The media bias thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to the said show with parry (who tbh I find quite ammusing) and all the talk was about Everton this Everton that, yes they have a slender lead and yes they have good players who can cause us problems and yes they are capable of beating us but never heard anything about us, it was like we are going out there with our under 18 team and like lambs to the slaughter, they must of forgot that we have half decent players ourselves, also when warnock tried to have a go and talk about defences, parry just jumped right in presuming it was Everton he was on about rather than trying to have another sideways dig at us....I think they have also forgot we have kept the odd clean sheet....fucking nobs

Did any media outlet mention the fact that Liverpool were still selling tickets in the home end on the morning of the game and were also offering 20% off hospitality? Or that there were 2,000 empty seats at Anfield last night?
How anyone can think we're not unfairly treated in regards to attendances by the media is beyond me.
It actually comes across like its a concentrated effort to mock us and put us down.

It's internet forum bantz stuff. Have no respect for any "media" that thinks it's worthwhile joining in.

Can't find the thread where a Journo(?) from the MEN started a thread about our views on the MEN and the Mirror.

Here's your answer.

Sergio Aguero has to help Manchester City flog tickets for Capital One Cup semi-final decider against Everton

I agree with the OP I really liked the media bias thread. It did however become a bit shoutey at times and lots of poster didn’t like any attempt to challenge their perception that a concerted bias exists so arguments/discussions became quite circular and sometimes personal. But we’re all grown up here and as long as posters don’t break any forum rules then I don’t see why it can’t be re-instated.

Did any media outlet mention the fact that Liverpool were still selling tickets in the home end on the morning of the game and were also offering 20% off hospitality? Or that there were 2,000 empty seats at Anfield last night?

Of course they didn't, it's all about clicks and catering to lemmings who follow the 'Sky 4'.

*Chelski,Tarquins,and Scum laugh about biased headlines of a competition they are not in*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.