The Media!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 14625

Why why why am i posting a thread saying the same thing for about the 10th time!????

STILL people are moaning, whinging and whining about the fucking media! The English media is based in fucking London - the centre of the world for bitter Rags wanting to get one over on us, full of Spurs fans still boasting about '81, full of West Ham fans wishing it was them who were taken over by the worlds richest man, full of Liverpool fans wishing they had the money to build a new stadium!!! So they're gonna be writing anything and everything about City to degrade us, to make us look like shit - and they do, all the fucking time!

Yet, while im here laughing about how jealous the whole world is about how good our club is gonna be i read thread after thread after thread after thread after (fucking YAWN!!!!!!!!!) with us blues crying about it!

Get used to it! Its gonna happen until we've built a dynasty and a pedigree to match that of Liverpool and United's! By then they'll be licking our brown arseholes just like they do the others cos London will be full of glory-hunting wanker City fans!

Deal with the attention like its a good thing! Remember when we were always on last on Match of the Day...in fact remember when we werent even fucking on Match of the Day!!!!!!!??

reni800 said:
Good post.

Ta! It seems nobody else thinks so!

I think a lot of people are turning into the Rags we hate! They are a fanbase of people who think the whole world is against them, they think everyone hates them and it feeds off in their attitude and personality! You cant talk to them about footballing things because they are very defensive and argumentitive about everything - everything but them is shit according to them!

and do you know what!? it is definately spreading into our usual down-to-earth, take everything with a pinch of salt culture we usually have at City! Nothing is good enough, ask these City fans who are hating the media what they think to Spurs/Harry Redknapp and Villa/Martin O'Neill - they think they are shit and wankers (when they are not!), they are the Lescott haters and City boo-boys at the games!

Its creeping in, we are turning into Bags! Blue Arrogant Gits! Aaaaaaaaaahh!

Now Hughes has gone im happy as a pig in shit

In 30 grown up years supporting City - this was genuinley the only time I was fucked off and have stamped my feet

That's not bad.....is it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.