The memory of a goldfish/Think Tank

I had a pet fish called Eric once. Not sure if it was a Goldfish though. Sorry.
I remember going to Daisy Nook fair as a kid and winning a goldfish. Well my dad did, well almost. He was throwing darts and was closer to hitting the woman on the stall than the board. I think she felt sorry for me. I named it Freddy. Was a cute little thing swimming around its bowl. We all went out for the day and when we got home, Freddy was stuck to the carpet. He looked like a dead fish finger, and all dry. I picked him up and he flickered slightly. Poor sod had bits of fluff all over him. I put him back in his tank and within a minute he was swimming around, oblivious he'd been on the carpet all day. I had him 9 years.

I remember going to Daisy Nook fair as a kid and winning a goldfish. Well my dad did, well almost. He was throwing darts and was closer to hitting the woman on the stall than the board. I think she felt sorry for me. I named it Freddy. Was a cute little thing swimming around its bowl. We all went out for the day and when we got home, Freddy was stuck to the carpet. He looked like a dead fish finger, and all dry. I picked him up and he flickered slightly. Poor sod had bits of fluff all over him. I put him back in his tank and within a minute he was swimming around, oblivious he'd been on the carpet all day. I had him 9 years.

Used to bring them home everyday in the summer. My Mum flushed them.
At least they stopped giving out baby chicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.