The Men (and a woman) In Black.

nijinsky's fetlocks

The devil came and took me from bar to street to b
I have just noticed that the names of our moderating team are now in black type, unless it's always been like this and I've only just noticed.
Personally, I think this is a wonderful touch, as it shows their status and superiority, and makes them look important.
Well done them.
I reckon we should all be allowed to show our usernames in the colours of our choice, and turn the Cellar into a veritable rainbow of harmonic hues.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I have just noticed that the names of our moderating team are now in black type, unless it's always been like this and I've only just noticed.
Personally, I think this is a wonderful touch, as it shows their status and superiority, and makes them look important.
Well done them.
I reckon we should all be allowed to show our usernames in the colours of our choice, and turn the Cellar into a veritable rainbow of harmonic hues.

Shitbags and war criminals the lot of em! Ric is being investigated for human trafficking also!

Well done them.

Ha, a couple of users requested it so that they could easily tell which mods were online in case they needed to get in touch. A more mundane reality than the egotistical one you suggest, I'm afraid.

Ric said:
Well done them.

Ha, a couple of users requested it so that they could easily tell which mods were online in case they needed to get in touch. A more mundane reality than the egotistical one you suggest, I'm afraid.

It's a good feature and standard practice on most forums.

Ric said:
Well done them.

Hmmmmmmm snitches get (please insert the word of your choice)

Is this you're subtle way of saying you'd like to be a mod fetters?
Go on, admit it!!
I think you'd make a great mod...
Although you're slightly more intellegent than the usual choice, i'm sure you could dumb down for a while!!!

Vote for fetters to be the next mod!!
All in favour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.