The Mentalist

Ragnarok

Any Mentalist fans in here? Was the limo man shown in the latest episode Red John? What are your thoughts?

glen quagmire said:
I thought he shot red john? That's the last one i saw...

Two more seasons after that.

I am talking about the latest episode, Episode 5 of Season 5. This episode is a flashback towards the time Jane joined CBI and at the end they show a glimpse of someone who appears to be Red John.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 pm --<br /><br />
TFC said:
You mean who was killed in the limo? It was Lisbon's boss IIRC.

Big fan, I love the Red John storyline, has had me gripped from the start.

I am talking about the fifth episode of the season after that

Ragnarok said:
glen quagmire said:
I thought he shot red john? That's the last one i saw...

Two more seasons after that.

I am talking about the latest episode, Episode 5 of Season 5. This episode is a flashback towards the time Jane joined CBI and at the end they show a glimpse of someone who appears to be Red John.

-- Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 pm --

TFC said:

I am talking about the fifth episode of the season after that

Ahhhh now I'm with you, funny enough I watched that one last night (good episode too). New character, never seen that fellow before...another nice little spin on the RJ stuff :)

TFC said:

No the last episode (if you are up to date on project free tv), is a recap back to the first day Jane comes into the office, the guy in the limo at the end is most likely red john. The man killed in the last episode of the last series is the head of Lisbon's department, so Red John is very much alive and so is his FBI disciple.

Ragnarok said:
Any Mentalist fans in here? Was the limo man shown in the latest episode Red John? What are your thoughts?

I think it was the FBI guy who was killed last season. The one who dated the red head.

Phew - though this was another thread about powerhungry mods.

Too far fetched for me - the guy can tell what colour underpants you have on by clocking which biscuit you have with your coffee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.