Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How amazing this transfer would be, does anyone care about... you know, the practical stuff?

Shirt number? I would not let Messi take the no 10, that's Sergio's. He's the legend who made this club what it is.
Are we destroying our wage structure? How would this affect the other players? We need to be prepared to lose a key player if Messi joins us.

Messi is more than just a footballer

Messi is a commercial wet dream, Sponsors, Kit Manufacturers, noodle suppliers will all be climbing over themselves to be associated with Messi and City by proxy

Messi offers the city project something beyond money - messi offers instant Legitimacy - this is more than a financial transaction, this is the endgame.

All the practicality’s can be worked out later — this is an opportunity you simply don’t pass up on because he wants a different shirt number

This transcends football

Without a shadow of doubt, messi is the greatest player ive ever seen imo and ive seen a few
But im not sure if I'd want him at city now, is it too late? The media circus will be in overdrive
I wouldn't want any of our current stars upsetting in anyway
I don't know my head is spinning
WOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.