Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stupid fuckers should have let him go last summer, they’ll pay for it.

They will, but he will also have carried their team for a whole season.

If it was us, we'd probably all be saying money be damned, keep our best player, on the pitch results are what matters.

And thats even before you throw the political hand granade that goes along with letting him go into the mix.

If we let Kun go, he’ll bang them in wherever he goes and we’ll regret it. If he’ll sign, I’d keep him for another 2 years, he’s not done yet. Messi or no Messi, Kun belongs to us and we should keep him. He pretty much grew up here, must have big roots.

Elections delayed until March it looks like, annoying given he won’t make his mind up until they’re done (apparently).

There's no way Aguero goes there. If he wants to enjoy Spain for a bit then there are other clubs that will pay him more. Barcelona are nearly bankrupt ffs.

Elections delayed until March it looks like, annoying given he won’t make his mind up until they’re done (apparently).

At best, he wasn't going to decide now or by end of January anyway. However, I don't think this helps Barca's cause to keep the player

Of course, there will still be 3+ months to convince him in March but that ignores the likelihood that PSG & City will not be seducing him as well

At best, he wasn't going to decide now or by end of January anyway. However, I don't think this helps Barca's cause to keep the player

Of course, there will still be 3+ months to convince him in March but that ignores the likelihood that PSG & City will not be seducing him as well

Is 'seducing' him the right word?

Don't you mean talking to him, as Messi is now a free agent?

Were Barca seducing Garcia?

You can’t afford to pay him ........you’re broke

Is 'seducing' him the right word?

Don't you mean talking to him, as Messi is now a free agent?

Were Barca seducing Garcia?

It is. Barca, with new leadership/President, will need to seduce him as well - it will not only be amount of wages

Garcia made it known he wanted a return should the club feel the same way, they do - you don't need seduce one of your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.