Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verging on self-parody now, buddy

I think he has snapped and lost it mate.

Not enough were sucked in so now he's literally wumming himself, round in circles.

He's taken his own bait.

Let's not kid ourselves, the guy isn't here for City, Pep, Messi, Garcia, or even Barcelona. Nor for the love of any of the above. He's here, quite simply, to have an arguement (MP style). With himself, if must be!

And what a place to get an audience as well, City fans inherently hating a superiority complex guarantees he'll get people to endlessly internet battle with, and flex his faux intellect and supposed wit. That's where the tribalist love really lies, with the keyboard.

Having tried taking it in good faith, and engaging honestly and genuinely, when it clicked, the endless wumming then really got on my tits for a while. Then, i found it mildly entertaining. But now the parody is running its course and straddling the pathetic.

Last edited:
It is. Barca, with new leadership/President, will need to seduce him as well - it will not only be amount of wages

Garcia made it known he wanted a return should the club feel the same way, they do - you don't need seduce one of your own
The last part: “you don’t need to seduce one of your own”.

Why do you need to seduce Messi?

Should the same logic not apply?

Confusedcule.com

Verging on self-parody now, buddy
Anyone who signs up on another team's forum with a user name of their own club is a parody full stop. Now someone who signs on to another club's forum with a username of their own club who isn't even a true rival much less not in the same league much less not even in the same country... that pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.