Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is that law but it depends on how pissed off he is with Barcelona. I don't think he wants to completely tarnish his legacy.

Listening to Julien Laurens he said a 3 year deal would cost approx £300m with fee and wages!
No way are we going to entertain such a deal. Our board are way too sensible with transfer fees. If he ever comes it will be a reduced fee due to an expiring contract with some sort of bonus package/shared Barca salary to accommodate his wages. I can’t see it happening although the Ronaldo to Juventus came a bit left field so you never know.

We will be a elite club if he signs with us. Well after signing Ronaldo in italy the stadium saw increase in the number of fans. The impact will be seen all over the country and all over the world once he comes here. It is more than money that matters. More people will be city fans. More sponsers. Remember Ronaldo has more social media fans than juventus. It is not just about social media influnce though. Thats the kiind of impact we will get. Of course he will improve our team. He still has 2/3 years at his peak. Plus with him we will defenitely go past QF in champions league.

We will be a elite club if he signs with us. Well after signing Ronaldo in italy the stadium saw increase in the number of fans. The impact will be seen all over the country and all over the world once he comes here. It is more than money that matters. More people will be city fans. More sponsers. Remember Ronaldo has more social media fans than juventus. It is not just about social media influnce though. Thats the kiind of impact we will get. Of course he will improve our team. He still has 2/3 years at his peak. Plus with him we will defenitely go past QF in champions league.
He's not even at his peak now anymore

Perhaps he would come for the challenge and more reasonable wages, incentivized bonus. I’ve heard he wore city pajamas as a boy

Which sponsors will help back this deal in the present circumstances?

Covid and lack of spectators to me make this deal impossible to pull off even if he wanted to come.

It would be wonderful to see him in sky blue, but the cost is just too great, and we have bigger priorities at this time.

Money aside, would the prospect of being managed by his favourite manager and be playing alongside his favourite friend not be extremely appealing to Messi?

Which sponsors will help back this deal in the present circumstances?

Covid and lack of spectators to me make this deal impossible to pull off even if he wanted to come.

It would be wonderful to see him in sky blue, but the cost is just too great, and we have bigger priorities at this time.
Love the fact we could get Messi and no one attend his unveiling and no one be at any games
Can’t get more Typical city than that!

Love the fact we could get Messi and no one attend his unveiling and no one be at any games
Can’t get more Typical city than that!

Thats not strictly true. There would be thousands of Dippers there setting fireworks off to reiterate that we’re a small club and of no relevance or interest to them whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.