Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re looking for goals let’s get haaland or even lewandowski

they aren’t available to start with, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity if he’s available, the greatest player of his generation at Man City, think of what that does to the wider context of the club.... regardless, it won’t happen, he’ll come out with his John Keats homage for Barcelona, as he always does!

kind of agree, however, the umpteen chances we fail to convert he’d put in with his dick, he’d hit 40 goals in this team which coupled with the amount we amass already, we’d win pretty much everything on offer... imo
D
they aren’t available to start with, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity if he’s available, the greatest player of his generation at Man City, think of what that does to the wider context of the club.... regardless, it won’t happen, he’ll come out with his John Keats homage for Barcelona, as he always does!
true

kind of agree, however, the umpteen chances we fail to convert he’d put in with his dick, he’d hit 40 goals in this team which coupled with the amount we amass already, we’d win pretty much everything on offer... imo

With Messi and KDB combined in the same side, Jesus and Sterling could hit 40 a season without increasing their conversion rate at all.

With Messi and KDB combined in the same side, Jesus and Sterling could hit 40 a season without increasing their conversion rate at all.

agreed, I’d also rip your arm off to let Foden learn from the master for a couple of years, not to mention seeing Bernado and KDB around him, would be fantasy football on another scale... fifa ultimate team (:

agreed, I’d also rip your arm off to let Foden learn from the master for a couple of years, not to mention seeing Bernado and KDB around him, would be fantasy football on another scale... fifa ultimate team (:

This is a massive season for Bernardo, he's 26 now, not a kid anymore and he had a terrible 19/20. Hopefully this little spat with Liverpool fans has re-energised him because he can and should be one of the best players in the world. Maybe he is someone who would really benefit from being around the very best and seeing what he needs to do to fulfil his own potential.

I do feel someone's gonna be on their way out if Messi arrives, either immediately or 12 months later and it's probably Mahrez or Bernardo. I really don't want it to be Bernardo.

This is a massive season for Bernardo, he's 26 now, not a kid anymore and he had a terrible 19/20. Hopefully this little spat with Liverpool fans has re-energised him because he can and should be one of the best players in the world. Maybe he is someone who would really benefit from being around the very best and seeing what he needs to do to fulfil his own potential.

I do feel someone's gonna be on their way out if Messi arrives, either immediately or 12 months later and it's probably Mahrez or Bernardo. I really don't want it to be Bernardo.
I'd offer Mahrez as part of any potential deal. I don't see him getting many games if City signed Messi.

OK, changed my mind.

If he can score the perfect hatrick, left bollock, right bollock and knob, count me in (nothing homosexual intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.