Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Laporta a giant favorite at this point though? I haven't read anything giving any of the other candidates a chance.
Yeah,believe so,and he said he will make Messi an offer he can't refuse.
I don't see how you can offer what you ain't got.
The details of his deal were leaked to prepare the fans for him leaving,IMO.
Basically saying "this,if not more,is what it's gonna cost to keep hold of him,and we are in a fucking mess.....we gotta let him go"
Just opinion that.
I wouldn't be surprised if one or all of the presidential candidates have already told Messi that,again,just opinion.

Barcelona is in the Copa del Rey final. -5 points in the league right now (still Atletico has a game in hand). Impossible to beat PSG and to advance into the quarterfinals of the UCL.
Laporta’s project can come true but not after 1 year of his presidency. It will take years to recover. If Messi stays, he won’t sniff an UCL trophy. I will be heartbroken even more.
How can you stay after 6 years of humiliations? 0-3 Juventus, 0-3 Roma, 0-4 Liverpool, 2-8 Bayern, 0-3 Juve again, 1-4 PSG. You may tolerate humiliations for 2 or 3 years, not for 6 Leo... it will be brainless not to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.