The Mind Games Are Kicking In (in a subtle way)

jrb

Lol!

Again City will not confirm anything. How these people involved in all of this keep quiet about it is beyond me.

From How Do.

Manchester City to change name of its supporter magazine? To Manc?

Friday, 02 July 2010

There's a lot of rumours flying about concerning football in the North West these days, isn't there?

Although this one probably won't warrant as much attention as the alleged dalliances of certain star England players (yes, those rumours, those players) it's certainly of interest to How-Doers...

Apparently, we've been told, Manchester City is going to change the name of its monthly supporter magazine from City Mag to Manc.

We've had to slot this into the back of the rumour net as we can't currently get confirmation of the change from Man City themselves.

However, they haven't denied that it's true, or that a name change is imminent, just that they're "not ready to announce" anything as yet on the future title of the title.

We're also trying to find out what other changes are in store for the magazine, such as design and editorial, and will let you know as soon as we do.

City Mag is currently priced at £2.50 and edited by David Clayton.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

The club sent an email out to season ticket holders about a month ago about this. It just says Manc, but the C is in blue to give it a double meaning, Manc = Mancunia, ManC = Man City.

If the first 'new' issue is the one that was shown in the email, you'll see a close up of Ade's face on the front cover.

ChesterRdBlue said:
I got sent a survey about it and told them I thought it was shit.

It's not shit, it's all about psychology. Our owners are doing eveything
they can to make us THE team of Manchester. This is another way of
reinforcing that association in peoples minds. It's not about current City
fans, it's about grabbing the attention of future ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.