The minute By Minute Italian Kaka update??

Posted this 3 times but hehe. It looks very good from that.

Silvio Berlusconi in Sardinia for an institutional commitment, Kakà confirmed that he will leave AC Milan. "Probably I will have to sell it - said the premier - yet nothing has been decided, but it is difficult to remain a going to earn some figures." Berlusconi held that "with more than 15 million net of engagement, if you do not sell, I skip all the balance of the team. Risk earn without losing anything."

''It 's still in the air''said Berlusconi after his remarks. Looking for, however, be more realistic of the king: 'It is very difficult to ask a player who has been offered so much, to remain to fulfill a contract, you should get a hand on his conscience. I want to behave with Kakà from' big brother , as I did with Sheva. To which I could not say no when he was offered to go to Chelsea''. The patron of Milan has emphasized that, by asking Kaka 'to stay, there would be budget problems for Milan: '' You can not increase salaries at all as you should do to retain Kakà. I said I like to Adriano Galliani - continued Berlusconi - but my reasoning and 'clear: you can not' say no to a boy has a career that is not 'for life and that the outlook for revenues much higher than those that take time. In addition - reiterated - we can not increase the salary and that' already high because 'we should increase it to all the players . In any case, I hope that Kaka '''remains.

The patron is aware rossonero account of what impact the departure of probabilissma their idol may have on the environment and especially for the fans: "Of course I have to take into account their views." But given that retain Ricky is now undertaking the border impossible , here is that Berlusconi has already prepared the medicine for milanisti depressed and angry: "I have to find a shot on the market. We will see."

svennis pennis said:
Posted this 3 times but hehe. It looks very good from that.

Silvio Berlusconi in Sardinia for an institutional commitment, Kakà confirmed that he will leave AC Milan. "Probably I will have to sell it - said the premier - yet nothing has been decided, but it is difficult to remain a going to earn some figures." Berlusconi held that "with more than 15 million net of engagement, if you do not sell, I skip all the balance of the team. Risk earn without losing anything."

''It 's still in the air''said Berlusconi after his remarks. Looking for, however, be more realistic of the king: 'It is very difficult to ask a player who has been offered so much, to remain to fulfill a contract, you should get a hand on his conscience. I want to behave with Kakà from' big brother , as I did with Sheva. To which I could not say no when he was offered to go to Chelsea''. The patron of Milan has emphasized that, by asking Kaka 'to stay, there would be budget problems for Milan: '' You can not increase salaries at all as you should do to retain Kakà. I said I like to Adriano Galliani - continued Berlusconi - but my reasoning and 'clear: you can not' say no to a boy has a career that is not 'for life and that the outlook for revenues much higher than those that take time. In addition - reiterated - we can not increase the salary and that' already high because 'we should increase it to all the players . In any case, I hope that Kaka '''remains.

The patron is aware rossonero account of what impact the departure of probabilissma their idol may have on the environment and especially for the fans: "Of course I have to take into account their views." But given that retain Ricky is now undertaking the border impossible , here is that Berlusconi has already prepared the medicine for milanisti depressed and angry: "I have to find a shot on the market. We will see."

Fucking hope so, at least i'm going to the match soon so i've got something to take my mind of this for a few hours

Gina said:
Berlusconi says it is difficult to prevent Kaka from leaving!!!

good afternoon all

Svennis that say's to me that kaka wants to come here?

Its looks that way to me as well.

Hope you and the kids are managing ok Gina

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-milan/2009/01/17/1064890/breaking-news-berlusconi-confirms-that-he-will-sell-kaka" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-mil ... -sell-kaka</a>

Better translation here I think!

markprendy said:
Gina said:
Berlusconi says it is difficult to prevent Kaka from leaving!!!

good afternoon all

Svennis that say's to me that kaka wants to come here?

Its looks that way to me as well.

Hope you and the kids are managing ok Gina

We are fine thanks mark, let's hope this come's off hey hehe.

berger1985 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-milan/2009/01/17/1064890/breaking-news-berlusconi-confirms-that-he-will-sell-kaka

Better translation here I think!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.