The morning after the night before

With working in education I am off this week but would have gladly gone in today for a couple of hours to gloat.
My head is fuckin lifting off my shoulders with a roaring hangover but I have a glow of absolute joy surrounding me this morning ,what a performance and a day I will remember for the rest of my life.
Thanks city just thanks that was magnificent.-

didnt want to go to sleep last night in case it had all been a dream...the relief when I woke up this morning to discover it really did happen! very precious at work, but had to drag myself in just to sit smugly at my desk :)

Manchester_City_Blue said:
What a day that was. Thought I was going to wake up this morning and that it would all be a dream.

56a285db-028e-4c78.jpg

My first post and what a post to make !!!!!
Been going to OT for a number of years since the early 80s and have to say that smashed everything before it!

I noticed how shit there ground actually is yesterday, ok it huge and holds the most people but the seat space is awful, you can see where they have squeezed extra seats in.
The food/bar area again awful, no space, tiny little bogs very dated

Have to stay it shows what a great stadium we and are very lucky to call it our home

Think I sat next to the "famous" deniro yesterday as well !!!!!

Come on you blues

Morning Blues, well whats left of it!

I've not long been up and think I've been laughing in my sleep, only I feel like my sides are splitting and jaw is aching! Oh what a day! :-)

What a shame I'm not in work. Never mind I will have to save my piss-taking for a week ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.