The most beautiful woman in the world of music

Don't you mean Chris Stein created (LOL) yes Angela does live up to her surname with blokes in her midst but more so those steely New York comes eyes saying do as I say or else.

Great stage presence and a punk icon but depends on your definition of beautiful.

To me she rocks , now Sarah McLachlan well..................
Deborah Harry is ace.

I always got hot and bothered when Suzi Quatro rocked up on Top Of The Pops back in the early 70's:

Must be the leather !!!! Always enjoyed the duet with Chris Norman of Smokie, Stumblin In. I know , a bit corny !!!
The weirdest fettish I have is Miley Cyrus.. 60 years old..some things you just can not explain !! Mostly because of this song..again corny..but A Backyard Session appeals.

Must be the leather !!!! Always enjoyed the duet with Chris Norman of Smokie, Stumblin In. I know , a bit corny !!!
The weirdest fettish I have is Miley Cyrus.. 60 years old..some things you just can not explain !! Mostly because of this song..again corny..but A Backyard Session appeals.

Wrong thread but that is a cracking version :)

I would have to say Debbie Harry in her day was the sexiest thing around.
These days though, I am more captivated by the sheer beauty and purity of everything about Lisa Hannigan. Everything about her as an artist and a person. I still think of her as a young girl, but she’s a 40 year old woman, who hasn’t changed in 20 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.