The most depressing group you have ever heard?

No, I could never stand the Beatles. Some of their songs were ok but not for me. As for the Rolling Stones I always wanted them to just roll away somewhere! :-)!

John Stones is not injured any more, he’s poorly sick and can’t eat gravy as my old gran used to say. :-)
Did you like The Kinks EB? Or The small faces?

Coldplay
Travis
Leonard Cohen
Bob Dylan
REM
U2
Bruce Springstein

So many calling out Manc legends The Smiths and Joy Division. In the words of Jim Mcdonald.. Catch yaself on!

Did you like The Kinks EB? Or The small faces?
Nope, I was more a Hollies, Manfred Mann, Procul Haren and the Seekers person. However I was more a solo performer admirer... Gene Pitney, Matt Monro (although he was a little earlier of course) Dusty Springfield, Donovan and some Elvis songs.

I've always been strange!!! ;-)

Nope, I was more a Hollies, Manfred Mann, Procul Haren and the Seekers person. However I was more a solo performer admirer... Gene Pitney, Matt Monro (although he was a little earlier of course) Dusty Springfield, Donovan and some Elvis songs.

I've always been strange!!! ;-)
Nowt wrong with them choices Eccles, especially The Hollies, The Manfreds and Elvis! :)
And I was brought up on Matt Monroe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.