The most important signing left is to keep Tevez

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
With this squad there could be no stopping us but it won't be quite as good if he leaves.

I'd be glad to see the back of the likes of RSC and not buy anyone else.

Cobwebcat said:
With this squad there could be no stopping us but it won't be quite as good if he leaves.

IF he stays, our chance of winning the league will increase from 45% to %75 IMO.

Well Inter are definitely out of the race so I think Tevez is staying till January whether he likes it or not.

Long-term, I'm not sure if four superstar strikers is sustainable but we shall see if it comes to that. :D

Too be fair I don't think we need him that much, would prefer to have rid, but he will be a good back up for Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli.

Jack_mcfc_ said:
Too be fair I don't think we need him that much, would prefer to have rid, but he will be a good back up for Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli.

He's better than them. If he stays he's first choice when match fit.

Tevez City said:
Cobwebcat said:

IF he stays, our chance of winning the league will increase from 45% to %75 IMO.
i'd say from 50% to 90%

Cobwebcat said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:

He's better than them. If he stays he's first choice when match fit.

IN YOUR OPINION he is. In My opinion he is not - and his attitude is like a fucking millstone around our club's neck

I still won't cheer him, ill cheer the club. Yes if he scores ill cheer but my distaste for this man will never evaporate.

p.s. I went to a nice Armenian Taverna in town the other day and it was bloody great Carlos you tosser, get out more :p

Hurts to say it because he is a magnificent player however the sooner he is gone the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.