The most under & over rated players in the prem

MCFC BOB said:
Over-rated: Gareth Bale, John Terry, Javier Hernandez, Rory Delap, Steven Ireland, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Steven Gerrard and Wayne Rooney.

Under-rated: Kevin Davies, Jon Elmander, Clint Dempsey, Phil Jones, Darren Fletcher and Charlie Adam.

Why is he under-rated if he had not got a few goals in last few games he would be classed as 1 of worst strikers in league.

MCFC BOB said:
Under-rated: Kevin Davies, Jon Elmander, Clint Dempsey, Phil Jones, Darren Fletcher and Charlie Adam.

It was a pick between him and Cahill, I think Charlie made the big leap to the Premiership and has done really well.
Work horse of a player, the back bone of Blackpool and if they do stay up a lot of credit will be down to him.
Good player imo.

Also Diniyar Bilyaletdinov could become a class act.

Costa Del City said:
MCFC BOB said:
Over-rated: Gareth Bale, John Terry, Javier Hernandez, Rory Delap, Steven Ireland, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Steven Gerrard and Wayne Rooney.

Why is he under-rated if he had not got a few goals in last few games he would be classed as 1 of worst strikers in league.
Well, based on current form he's doing well and he's not getting enough plaudits in my opinion. Instead, Rooney's return or us losing three games has covered up his great form.

Chris Brunt of West Brom is a very good but underrated player. Etherington and Shawcross at Stoke, Jaskalainen and Lee the Korean lad at Bolton. The rags have missed Valencia far more than Shrek. Nzogbia is a real talent now he seems to have lost the attitude, versatile, still young and in my opinion could easily play for a top four club.
Overrated? So many, but Rosicky, Carragher, Upson, Lennon and my personal number one, Smalling, stand out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.