The most underrated player in Europe

Pedro IS rated.

Most underrated to me would be someone performing greatly but barely on the radar of European football like Kompany (but even he is getting noticed now).

TheSituation said:
Busquets is the most underrated player in the Barcelona side. Complete DM, joy to watch.

Joy to watch? He's an arrogant, diving, cheating, despicable bastard who UEFA should have banned for a season. Every post I see of yours is just a giant WUM.

As far as underrated players in European competition, I'd go with Mario Gomez. He's one of the top strikers in the world at the minute and you never hear him mentioned in the same breath as the top guys. I like Soldado at Valencia too, he's a player.

Damocles said:
TheSituation said:
Busquets is the most underrated player in the Barcelona side. Complete DM, joy to watch.

Joy to watch? He's an arrogant, diving, cheating, despicable bastard who UEFA should have banned for a season. Every post I see of yours is just a giant WUM.

As far as underrated players in European competition, I'd go with Mario Gomez. He's one of the top strikers in the world at the minute and you never hear him mentioned in the same breath as the top guys. I like Soldado at Valencia too, he's a player.

you got the proof then?

TheSituation said:

Apart from when he is rolling/diving about on the pitch!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.