The most uninspiring place you've been

waterloo blue said:
pominoz said:
waterloo blue said:
Elizabeth,Adelaide South Australia.People move to Snowtown to better themseves.
Medan,Indonesia. third world equivalent of Mossley.
Hattersley,the moors murderers home town.
Hayes,Middlesex.Close to London and Mogadishu.
Penang,Malaysia.I turned a corner and the pavement moved,as it was completely covered in rats.
Reading,worked there for six months,I still feel robbed.

I have friends that lived in Elizabeth and i have been there a couple of times.
You are right, it's as rough as a bears arsehole.
I had the misfortune to attend a wedding there and I'd say it's the biggest dump in Australia.
I went for a piss at the reception and got jumped by some young kid,who'd heard me talking to someone and didn't like my pommy accent.
A wise man told me to cut my losses and do one,as you kick one bloke around here and ten start limping.

I was dragged up in Cheetham Hill, but the first time we drove into Elizabeth, was a "fucking hell!" moment.

Shepperton and Moe in Victoria, are not far behind in the shithole stakes.

pominoz said:
waterloo blue said:
pominoz said:
I have friends that lived in Elizabeth and i have been there a couple of times.
You are right, it's as rough as a bears arsehole.
I had the misfortune to attend a wedding there and I'd say it's the biggest dump in Australia.
I went for a piss at the reception and got jumped by some young kid,who'd heard me talking to someone and didn't like my pommy accent.
A wise man told me to cut my losses and do one,as you kick one bloke around here and ten start limping.

I was dragged up in Cheetham Hill, but the first time we drove into Elizabeth, was a "fucking hell!" moment.

Shepperton and Moe in Victoria, are not far behind in the shithole stakes.
I'll raise you Mt.Druitt and the whole of South Western Sydney,different world out there.Drive by shooting virtually every night,it's definitely not Home and Away.Australia has some very well hidden social problems in these outer suburbs.

BlueSniffer said:
Chris in London said:
Edmonton, North London. You walk from the train station to the 'centre' along pavements knee-deep in litter, past shops which seem to be exclusively of the cash-converter or poundstretcher variety - the ones that aren't boarded up, that is. And Spurs' stadium looms large in the distance. Dirty, grimy, full of unpleasant people.

Absolute shithole.

Oh, and Merthyr Tydfyl.

Merthyr Tydfyl - wasn't that the place were all those kids were commiting suicide not to long ago? Been to Pontyprid a few times and that place was pretty grim.

No that was Bridgend. Merthyr's not too bad as far as the Valleys go, try going further into the Rhonddha! Ely in Cardiff is pretty miserable as well, but very few places come close to Hull and Bradford IMHO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.