The National Lottery.........

Davs 19

......what's the most you've ever won ?

A tax on idiots that preys on the desperate or a bit of harmless fun ? Thoughts ?

£879 for five numbers for me which was the lowest ever Saturday night payout at the time.

The number I was missing was 44, the number I had was 43. Haven't played it since.

I have never won even £10 in over 13 years of playing it on and off but frequently enough! I barely play it recently because of this ridiculous poor luck.

Won just over 4 grand on the European one about two month ago, had the other number I needed to win 28 million on my other line. I think the most I've ever won on the National one is about 100 quid, however, I do know someone who won seven and a half million some years back and they've never moved house.

de niro said:
2200. 5 numbers.

Sorry but I'd be fucking gutted at that. Can't do fuck all with a couple of k whilst being so close to millions. I'd stick the 2k on a horse or 2000 lucky dips

jay_mcfc said:
de niro said:
2200. 5 numbers.

Sorry but I'd be fucking gutted at that. Can't do fuck all with a couple of k whilst being so close to millions. I'd stick the 2k on a horse or 2000 lucky dips

We once accumulated about £250 in the lottery syndicate at work put it all back on lucky dips we won about £30.00

Davs 19 said:
......what's the most you've ever won ?

A tax on idiots that preys on the desperate or a bit of harmless fun ? Thoughts ?

£879 for five numbers for me which was the lowest ever Saturday night payout at the time.

The number I was missing was 44, the number I had was 43. Haven't played it since.

Come on Dave... Nobody backs 43 - Everybody knows that

The lottery is an idiot's tax, no more no less.

I won a tenner once - I might give it another go this weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.