The national

As a way of helping poor old andy out, lets have a competition - I'll do the scores.

Pick 4 horses.

15 points for 1st
10 points for 2nd
7 points for 3rd
5 points for 4th
3 points for 5th
1 point for 6th

May the best poster win and hopefully help the deserving wastrel make a few quid in the process. Good luck

mammutly said:
As a way of helping poor old andy out, lets have a competition - I'll do the scores.

Pick 4 horses.

15 points for 1st
10 points for 2nd
7 points for 3rd
5 points for 4th
3 points for 5th
1 point for 6th

May the best poster win and hopefully help the deserving wastrel make a few quid in the process. Good luck
<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 pm --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
mammutly said:

Pick 4 horses.

15 points for 1st
10 points for 2nd
7 points for 3rd
5 points for 4th
3 points for 5th
1 point for 6th

I always have a consolation on the first faller in my sweeps.

andyhinch said:
mammutly said:

Pick 4 horses.

15 points for 1st
10 points for 2nd
7 points for 3rd
5 points for 4th
3 points for 5th
1 point for 6th

-- Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 pm --

andyhinch said:
mammutly said:

Pick 4 horses.

15 points for 1st
10 points for 2nd
7 points for 3rd
5 points for 4th
3 points for 5th
1 point for 6th

I always have a consolation on the first faller in my sweeps.

You can fuck off these things are complicated enough to score.

Do you mean The Grand National ? if so dont bother , bet for fun its to much of a lottery.

sky tot said:
Do you mean The Grand National ? if so dont bother , bet for fun its to much of a lottery.

Not as much a lottery as it was years ago though, but I take your point.
I always go for something that has proven to be stayer and isn't very long odds, but I usually back it for a place. Not done too bad over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.