The New Bloke At Work - Thinking of Quitting (P1)

BlueMoonAcrossThePond

Team supported
Manchester City
I'm the new bloke at work... just trying to get by. Been working at my new job for about 5 weeks or so. I don't make much and often need to bite my pride and beg for food. McDonald's please.

And then there's Franky. Everyone loves Franky. Except me. Franky pretends to be friends with everyone... but I'm on to him. Stupid jerk!

The last straw was yesterday night. Four employees whom I knew tried to sneak off without me to the local bar. And that Franky guy - who is married by the way - was all over Karen. Snuggling, kissing, and hugging. You betcha I'm gonna make a stink about this!

And on top of everything, some guy with an IPhone keeps trying to peer through my apartment windows to snap pictures of the missus.

I'm thinking of quitting... what do you think I should do?

Last edited:
I'm a new guy at work just trying to get by. Been working at my new job for about 5 weeks or so. I don't make much and often need to bite my pride and beg for food. McDonald's please.

And then there's the guy Franky at work. Everyone loves Franky. Except me. Franky is a stupid jerk who pretends to be friends with everyone... but I'm on to him. Supid jerk!

The last straw was yesterday night. Four employees whom I knew tried to sneak off without me to the local bar. And that Franky guy - who is married by the way - was all over Karen. Snuggling, kissing, and hugging. You betcha I'm gonna make a stink about this!

And on top of everything, some guy with an IPhone keeps trying to peer through my apartment windows to snap pictures of the missus.

I'm thinking of quitting... what do you think I should do?
Come over here.and get a job in the NHS.
The bigger the **** you are,the further you will go.

Latest laugh in our department,a polish woman that has took the extreme piss for 10 years,just got 2 days paid last week ( thurs and frid , carers bereavement ) for having her dog put down,except her dog wasnt put down,as she posted on her facebook page and said the same when she came.back.to.work tthis week.

its just unbelievable what happens and goes on

Last edited:
Rest assured if I didn’t have to work again then I wouldn’t and it’s largely down to how most businesses manage their staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.