The new Collin Bell

I said when the Colin Bell comparisons first circulated last season that Johnson had it all to do to even get anywhere near Bells impact at City ........ twelve months further down the line and i'm still saying the same thing ......... and the way that Johnsons shapin' up i'll probably still be saying it in five years time too!

Whilst Johnson spends most of his time preening himself , missing games and visiting night clubs .... Bell would have been shunning the limelight , playing reguarly and banging goals in ....... absolutely no comparison at the present time.

If I read one more thread asking for the whereabouts of Michael Johnson I think I am going to go nuts. ;)

black mamba said:
I said when the Colin Bell comparisons first circulated last season that Johnson had it all to do to even get anywhere near Bells impact at City ........ twelve months further down the line and i'm still saying the same thing ......... and the way that Johnsons shapin' up i'll probably still be saying it in five years time too!

Whilst Johnson spends most of his time preening himself , missing games and visiting night clubs .... Bell would have been shunning the limelight , playing reguarly and banging goals in ....... absolutely no comparison at the present time.

Yeah. Some of us saw Colin Bell play week in and week out. The videos don't do him justice. He wasn't called Nijinsky for nothing.

Bad Boy eh?, we never had them before did we?

Coleman

Marsh

Summerbee just to name 3 legends, it may give Johnson an edge, you just never know. He will come back I feel sure.

Widnes blue said:
I thought this was a post about Steven Ireland. If anybody deserves the "New Colin Bell" accolade, it is surely him.
Amen to that bro

One thing to say,

Micheal Johnson, put up or shut up. At the moment your nothing, and its a shame because you have the ability to be fantastic. Make a man out of yourself son, its make or break time, and we need you.

Question is if the club will come to the point where they say, enough, and sack him. Let's just hope his head is sorted sooner rather than later.

If I was to see the money grabbing waster in a nightclub I'd be giving the cuunt as much abuse as I could until he got his fat arse back in line. I have no time for celebrity wanabee's. He's done nothing other than play a few games for City & showed some promise. There are better players & better pro's that haven't come close to his alleged contract. If he ever does grace us with a game again then I hope some reserve team thug gives him a nice welcome that ends his career. Then at least we would get some money back for him.
For him to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Colin Bell is a fucking disgrace & an insult to one of our true hero's.
I would urge all blues who see him out on the piss to either ignore him or abuse him. He might then get the message that he is a grade A cuunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.