The "new" line up

superstevieg said:
i've never seen pizzaro play. is he really good enough to get into the team?

it'd be a pretty bizzare decision by Bobby if he wasn't.

Never seen Pizzaro play so can't really comment on how I expect him to fit in.

But, by the sounds of it, he used to be a playmaker but then dropped deeper as he got older, so from this I can see him playing ahead of Barry or Milner in a few games till Yaya's back.

Be interesting to see how we use him though, if he's fully fit then we might see:

----------Yaya---Pizzaro---------

---Silva------Aguero------Nasri--

-------------Balotelli-------------

With any rotation being; Barry in for Pizzaro, Milner in for Nasri and Dzeko in for Balotelli.

Not sure what to make of this signing though, purely down to how old he is. Hopefully he makes a good impression for us.

IF Mancini is replaced by Loewe - will we being swapping the Italians for Germans? Overall, I suspect that would be an improvement...............................lights blue touchpaper.....................

What is absolutely imperative is we win our next three matches and also get Balo and Yaya back in the team as soon as they're available

The first choice back five chooses itself

Hart, Richards, Vinnie, Lescott, Clichy

Midfield holding pair of Milner (for his energy) and one of Barry, DeJong, Pizzaro

With Yaya supporting Silva, Aguero and Mario

That front four is almost unstoppable

brian the blue said:
Never seen Pizzaro play so can't really comment on how I expect him to fit in.

But, by the sounds of it, he used to be a playmaker but then dropped deeper as he got older, so from this I can see him playing ahead of Barry or Milner in a few games till Yaya's back.

Be interesting to see how we use him though, if he's fully fit then we might see:

----------Yaya---Pizzaro---------

---Silva------Aguero------Nasri--

-------------Balotelli-------------

With any rotation being; Barry in for Pizzaro, Milner in for Nasri and Dzeko in for Balotelli.

Not sure what to make of this signing though, purely down to how old he is. Hopefully he makes a good impression for us.

This really at home anyway. I hate not playing using widemen but were top of the league so fuck it.

we only need to play 1 up front
the ball is moved about to much
in areas where no damage can be done
(lescott to kompany),meanwhile dzeko and augero
are making runs and the ball never arrives
not being funny but nobody would keep making runs all
game if the ball never arrives,dzeko is pure class if
the ball in is quality(not on his chest back to goal)

whp.blue said:
Jumanji said:
Pizarro plays in Barry's position.

thats more tha Barry fvcking does!

One bad game & some want him hung. He was only one of several who didn't perform on Tuesday, including those who are usually hero's SA, DS, MR, GC, & JM together with the usual targets of ED, SN, JL & the subs. That leaves Joe & Vinny who played something like. Just hoping it was a bad day at the office

Re: The "new" line up

Fuck it!

.........................hart...........................
Richards..kompany..lescott..clichy
..........nasri...toure...pizzaro...........
..........aguero...balo....silva............

That should get some fucking goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.