The new York away???

Bunch of fucking plastic part-time gobshites.
How many of you were at the reserve/youth team pre-season friendlies at Burton Albion six or seven years ago? Ey? EEYYY?!!!!
Call yourselves Blues?
You people make me sick.

(No, couldn't get one for Sunday you lucky bastards, first game I've missed this season apart from Bayern away).

Ticket already framed and on my desk at work. Picture of scoreboard showing score at full time covering that champ19ns bollox.

I was there.

Was at York,lowest point of my City life.Later that night stayed at a York Hotel.Eventually went to bed & pissed up went to the toliet and walked into what I thought was the bathroom but was in fact the front door leading to the foyer,bollock naked,couldnt get back in my room.

Was not there Sunday,said after the 1 - 2 Benjani game that I would not give them my money again,just getting more twisted in my old age I suppose - only go if at Wembley now.

I think people are starting to miss the point. It's not about "I was there so I am better" Just that the myth of the game will grow. On the way back from the match I said that by the end of the season there will be 70,000 blues saying they were there and no rags owning up to being there.
I was there, first and probably last time I will get a ticket for this fixture. Just Lucky.

Did Plymouth away twice in 4 days in dark days of 1988. Obviously York away that's 50/60 miles down the road is the Holy Grail of Blues' suffering to most people.

me and my mate used to go to every match home and away,and i mean every match,however my mate missed two matches that need mentioning,10-1 he was buying a car and couldnt get back and the 5-1 derby ,he was at a wedding in london.

also i can honestly say i cant remember half the games ive been to,i cant remember john bond being our manager though i went,i cant even remember citys other goal in the 76 cup final,but i remember colin bells come back,i must of been to hundreds matches and i can never remember

i can remember roger palmer scoring a last minute goal in a 2-2 at ot,cant remember the game but can remember stuffing my scarf down my coat,haha shit me self.

think ive got a touch of oldtimers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.