The News of the World Tevez interview

S04 said:
He´s gone..nothing signed but he´s gone. This was just a parting shot.

This conclusion can't possibly be based on anything you've read here.

blumoonrisen said:
Dribble said:
I fuckin hate the Captain Caveman lookin bastard, he's so up his own arse & has n fuckin respect to the people of Manchester!!!

Ahh right... so you'll be booing him at the games next season..?
I've never booed a City player or manager in my life & never would..... So your point is what exactly? Or have you got nothing better to be doing at this time of night!!

If you've got nothing constructive to add to this debate, a word of advice, say nowt.....

F@ck the NOTW - they won't be doing us any favours.

But what is this "family" shite from Tevez? He apparently lives in a "compound" in Buenos Aires or do Vanessa and his kids live there and he is allowed to stay, presumably in his own bedroom, because she is pissed off that he betrayed her and their kids?

Has he fallen out with his latest "actress" and is he now looking to re-establish that family life that is so important to him? Let's face it, we all love our kids, but Carlos, mid twenties and a multi-millionairre, could retire tomorrow and he, and his kids, would want for nothing. So if they are that important, walk away, retire, pay City whatever the penalty is, do the right thing by your family (he won't).

More importantly if he does genuinely deal directly with Sheik Mansour (which I don't believe for a minute) then it undermines Khaldoon, Cook and Marwood but crucially Mancini and we should get rid tomorrow. No one is bigger than the club.

And go with our thanks - absolutely great on the pitch.

Dribble said:
The Argentina manager Batista probably gave something away a few months ago when asked about Tevez during an interview. Batista said that we were stupid & that Tevez had us by the short & curlies, because if he makes a ridiculous demand & we say no that Tevez just threatens to leave & we're daft enough to cave in, but Tevez couldn't get away with those tactics with him! Batista was making the point that Tevez was the tail that was wagging the dog & CT's comment about Cooke & just dealing directly with our owners kind of confirms this.

If CT's been allowed to get away with this behaviour, no wonder Mancini is in a constant power struggle with the Alpha Male players in our squad to show who's boss!!!! We should immediately find a replacement for Tevez whether he stays or goes, because at least this will concentrate his mind that he is not the be all & end of Manchester City!!!

I fuckin hate the Captain Caveman lookin bastard, he's so up his own arse & has n fuckin respect to the people of Manchester!!!
Totally agree. The owner needs to wise up and stop indulging this guy. 20 goals this season, is that so hard to replace? I think not and Mancini must be shaking his head the way we let Tevez do what he likes. It doesn't make any sense and is proving an embarrassment to the club on a regular basis.

Not a complete hatchet job, looks vaguely promising. Hints that the only clubs he would consider are Barca, Real, and the Milan's . No news there, the only ones that could possibly afford him and his wages and also the only clubs prestigious enough for him now.

Doesn't like cookie but that could be something as simple as not getting in the signings promised, that may not be anyones fault apart from if some megastars were promised to be signed.

Was expecting a lot worse.

I'd be suprised if he leaves and think this saga is driven by money and money alone. He is well advised and can basically name his price and he knows it. It's not that different to the Rooney merry go round a couple of seasons ago, these people are being told how to manipulate the clubs they are with. Fair play, i mean i would be happy to do the same, anyone who says that they wouldnt must be deluded.

Dribble said:
blumoonrisen said:
Dribble said:

Ahh right... so you'll be booing him at the games next season..?
I've never booed a City player or manager in my life & never would..... So your point is what exactly? Or have you got nothing better to be doing at this time of night!!

If you've got nothing constructive to add to this debate, a word of advice, say nowt.....

Well.. if you don't see my point you should go to bed.. instead of giving advice.

He doesn't like Cook, fair enough if Tevez stays Cook has won the battle for the supporters anyway so i'm sure he won't lose any sleep

He and Mancini clash but it's a professional relationship, Mancini has got the best form of his career out of him since he took over, again a win/win for City

He's basically said he's happy to stay at the club, to me this suggests he and Kia have realized no other club is coming in for him

He wants to leave Europe when he's 31, quite coincidental that that's when his contract is up

All in all from that interview it seems to me that City are holding all the cards here and he will be a City player next season, I take it as a positive.

schtipps said:
I'd be suprised if he leaves and think this saga is driven by money and money alone. He is well advised and can basically name his price and he knows it. It's not that different to the Rooney merry go round a couple of seasons ago, these people are being told how to manipulate the clubs they are with. Fair play, i mean i would be happy to do the same, anyone who says that they wouldnt must be deluded.

If it was money why didn't he take the improved contract at xmas and then leave after 6 months on higher wages..?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.