The News of the World Tevez interview

MCFC BOB said:
Addam iz pro said:
Fuckin hell what did Cook do?
According to Tevez: made promises and didn't live up to them.

some would say that this was true for Tevez himself for much of the season after he handed in his transfer request

LoveCity said:
PMSL, from the NOTW site.

vwse85.jpg
LOL. I saw the tweet myself, was wondering when they'd pick up on it.

I will be pleased if he does stay but this interview was unprofessional and unneeded. It just fuels the fires for another season about bad feeling etc. He has been allowed to deal directly with Sheik Mansour so why spill his guts to the NOTW. The team has had a successful season but this will now be overshadowed by Tevez again. He has opened the floodgates for the, City aren't a team, trouble at City crap again. He has washed the clubs dirty laundry in public, he says he loves that the fans respect him how about returning the favour to the club and fans.

So just to summise then:

He misses his daughters (understandable)
thinks Cook is a cock
thinks Barcelona are untouchable and wouldnt be arsed if a big club doesnt come in for him

Have I missed anything?

Re: If you want a peaceful Sunday

Balti said:
he doesn't need to be mates with the manager or the CEO

ultimately he's the one who is dispensable

Not the end of the world if he's fallen out with Cook - I can live with this If he'd fallen out with Mancini I'd worry, but to me that article reiterates the face he's got the utmost respect for him.

Blumers Bloomers said:
So just to summise then:

He misses his daughters (understandable)
thinks Cook is a cock
thinks Barcelona are untouchable and wouldnt be arsed if a big club doesnt come in for him

Have I missed anything?
Big Mal's Cigar is back.

nothing over the top in that interview...........

so we have him for 3 more years and he'll go on a free to where ever he wants.........

3 more seasons of this year from him and I'll be happy for him to walk away for Nowt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.