The Next 12 Days.

I was going to go to Iceland but I left it a while and the price had shot up when I went to book it for some reason. So now it's work and boring international games, then maybe Iceland early next year depending on City's schedule (sad, I know but I simply refuse to miss a game).

LoveCity said:
I was going to go to Iceland but I left it a while and the price had shot up when I went to book it for some reason. So now it's work and boring international games, then maybe Iceland early next year depending on City's schedule (sad, I know but I simply refuse to miss a game).
There's one near us if you need me to get any frozen stuff for you

Off to sunny Djerba for a week and hopefully no dead camels lying around.

did there used to be this many international breaks? I preferred it in the old div one when we played 46 games and seemed to play every few days. The prem is very stop start.

whats platt doing said:
did there used to be this many international breaks? I preferred it in the old div one when we played 46 games and seemed to play every few days. The prem is very stop start.
watching the 6 1 evryday groundhog day is now very interesting dont u aggree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.