The Next 5 Games!

Greiver

I would say if you consider the previous 3 sets of 5 matches then we are improving. Though some of the performances were not great a win is a win and it is 3 points that we can use to kick some ass. So depending on the next 5 games I think we will see if we truely are Improving. This doesn't include the latest Cup games obviously. And I hope we can atleast get a good 9 points out of it if not more! The next few games are really deciding ones that will factor out our future, GO CITY!

Set 1:

(10/29/08) Middlesborough: 0
(11/2/08) Bolton: 0
(11/9/08) Tottenham: 0
(11/16/08) Hull: 1
(11/22/08) Arsenal: 3

(4/15)

Set 2:

(11/30/08) Scum: 0
(12/6/08) Fullham: 1
(12/13/08) Everton: 0
(12/21/08) West Brom: 0
(12/26/08) Hull: 3

(4/15)

Set 3:

(12/28/08) Blackburn: 1
(1/17/09) Wigan: 3
(1/28/09) Newcastle: 3
(1/31/09) Stoke: 0
(2/7/09) Middlesborough: 3

(10/15)

Set 4:

(Hoping for a good 9-10 points)

(2/14/09) Portsmouth:
(2/22/09) Liverpool:
(3/1/09) West Ham:
(1/4/09) Aston Villa:
(1/15/09) Chelsea:

Greiver said:
I would say if you consider the previous 3 sets of 5 matches then we are improving. Though some of the performances were not great a win is a win and it is 3 points that we can use to kick some ass. So depending on the next 5 games I think we will see if we truely are Improving. This doesn't include the latest Cup games obviously. And I hope we can atleast get a good 9 points out of it if not more! The next few games are really deciding ones that will factor out our future, GO CITY!

Set 1:

(10/29/08) Middlesborough: 0
(11/2/08) Bolton: 0
(11/9/08) Tottenham: 0
(11/16/08) Hull: 1
(11/22/08) Arsenal: 3

(4/15)

Set 2:

(11/30/08) Scum: 0
(12/6/08) Fullham: 1
(12/13/08) Everton: 0
(12/21/08) West Brom: 0
(12/26/08) Hull: 3

(4/15)

Set 3:

(12/28/08) Blackburn: 1
(1/17/09) Wigan: 3
(1/28/09) Newcastle: 3
(1/31/09) Stoke: 0
(2/7/09) Middlesborough: 3

(10/15)

Set 4:

(Hoping for a good 9-10 points)

(2/14/09) Portsmouth:
(2/22/09) Liverpool:
(3/1/09) West Ham:
(1/4/09) Aston Villa:
(1/15/09) Chelsea:

Do you realise these games are all away exept from Aston Villa who are unbeaten away in 7, a club record. I'll be very chuffed if we even get 1 point from the next 5 games.

Need to be more optomistic. That attitude we won't win nowt!! Hehe I have faith in City they will pull through! Elano will be the man to do it! Watch he will start next game! (fucking hope soo!) Portsmouth haven't been doing to good. Liverpool we almost beat last time but were improved alot since and well they haven't been too hot lately. Same as Chelsea been on poor poor form. West Ham have are always solid really so that will be tough. Aston Villa are going to be tough as well. It is the top four so obviously it is going to be tough no matter how bad their form! Cheer up we got this! :)

Greiver said:
Need to be more optomistic. That attitude we won't win nowt!! Hehe I have faith in City they will pull through! Elano will be the man to do it! Watch he will start next game! (fucking hope soo!) Portsmouth haven't been doing to good. Liverpool we almost beat last time but were improved alot since and well they haven't been too hot lately. Same as Chelsea been on poor poor form. West Ham have are always solid really so that will be tough. Aston Villa are going to be tough as well. It is the top four so obviously it is going to be tough no matter how bad their form! Cheer up we got this! :)

yes elano is the man ... but will hughes play him ?!?!?!

felixbg said:
Greiver said:

yes elano is the man ... but will hughes play him ?!?!?!

I really hope soo. I know for a fact I'll be following Elano's career!

5 very hard games.

need to beat pompey and 5 points from other 4 games would be excellent

i think our next 3 prem games are all away from home.....i wont e expecting much out of any of those games to be honest....we just dont seem to be able to beat many teams away from COMS

draw at pompey,, lose at Anfield beat the hammers beat the villa and qualify for the nxt uefa stages... Stick a £5 on those results and youll be minted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.