The Next Generation

KIPPAXDAYS

4 weeks ago my 7 year old nephew went home from school to his mum in tears. He was being bullied by some rich kid Rag for wearing his city shirt in footy. He said he did'nt know if he wanted to wear it again. Spoke to my sister recently and she said the following week he packed his city kit and said "I don't care I'm wearing it".

2 lessons learnt from an early age:

My nephew has pride and courage

The Rag is already on his path to the darkside

No this thread is about a kid being proud to be a blue. Why you looking at it from the other way.

Glad your nephew is proud to be blue! That little rag is making me angry and I don't even know your nephew or yourself!

BE BLUE, BE PROUD!

My 5 year old went to a pals party at the soccerdome in Urmston a few weeks after the chumps league final... They are all rags except my lad. I asked if he was going to put his city shirt on but he said no! After the shock I asked why? And he replied (remember he is 5) "I'm putting my Barcelona shirt on Daddy" I ask why and he said "'Cos it has Eto'o on the back and he scored and beat them in the cup and it will wind them up" Now I just looked at him with pride.
On the day I took him and he was all excited, as he had decide to change his top at half time to his City one just to add salt into the wounds. He played really well and scored 3 times, one a pen (although he took the longest run up ever and fell as he kicked it.... :0.).
Trick is brainwash em early enough and they are hooked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.