The No 1 Purge Thread

bugsyblue

With the end of what I can comfortably say is the most difficult year I’ve ever experienced, there’s one thing that bluemooners want to know above all else.

No, it’s not will a Brexit deal be reached. And no it’s not will a vaccine save us all in 2021... We want to know from the MODS, what’s been the most challenging thread to keep control of? Which thread above all threads has kept you up at night, frantically on the phone to another discussing so and so has said this? Which thread have you had tirelessly cleaned-up?

Come on mods, tell us.

Surely the match day thread.
Yeah, although they’re so fast moving it’s virtually impossible/futile to moderate them unless something gets reported. We tend to just let people rant and then lock it at full time. We used to remove them completely once the game had finished, which we should maybe start doing again as they’re always a painful read.

I would like to thank Ric for allowing me back into the politics forum from midnight tonight.

Yeah, although they’re so fast moving it’s virtually impossible/futile to moderate them unless something gets reported. We tend to just let people rant and then lock it at full time. We used to remove them completely once the game had finished, which we should maybe start doing again as they’re always a painful read.
Posting in a match day thread is like a tree falling in the woods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.