The North Stand Kop?

charliebigspuds

don't know if this has been mentioned on here before but, i heard today that the owner's were considering making the North Stand into one tier but making it as high as the West and East stand. They want to do this to try and get a better atmosphere and increase capacity. The question is, IF they did this would some of the South Stand/singing section move to the North Stand to get this going? i think it's a great idea, i've alway's liked what a massive end behind a goal like the Spion Kop or Holte End give's to an atmosphere.

Blue Lloyd said:
If this is true why the North Stand?

Why not just do the same to the South Stand?

The South Stand is designated for away fans with all the coach parking, ease of exit etc. With the City shop being where it is and everything like that then it would be easier for the North Stand. Is this even logistical possible?

Richard said:
Blue Lloyd said:

The South Stand is designated for away fans with all the coach parking, ease of exit etc. With the City shop being where it is and everything like that then it would be easier for the North Stand. Is this even logistical possible?

Thats fair enough I hadn't considered the coach parking for away fans. However I don't actually believe this will happen anyway.

Blue Lloyd said:

i asked this, apparently (and all this is just rumour) they can't do it at the South Stand due to safety reasons because of the main road that runs behind it.

charliebigspuds said:
Blue Lloyd said:

i asked this, apparently (and all this is just rumour) they can't do it at the South Stand due to safety reasons because of the main road that runs behind it.

As it's all just rumour may I ask who told you this was happening?

Please, please don't say it was a steward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.