The Northern Lights

chris85mcfc

Mrs 85mcfc has just text me to say she wants to drive somewhere tonight to see if we can get a good view of them.

I'm sure there are plenty of people on here far more intelligent than me that might be able to give me a few ideas? Or is the Mrs pulling my leg...

chris85mcfc said:
Mrs 85mcfc has just text me to say she wants to drive somewhere tonight to see if we can get a good view of them.

I'm sure there are plenty of people on here far more intelligent than me that might be able to give me a few ideas? Or is the Mrs pulling my leg...

She probably wants you to drive to Manchester airport to get a flight to Norway. Get your wallet out Chris.

Manchester tonight maybe??

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/northern-lights-may-be-seen-in-britain-tonight-9049869.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 49869.html</a>

Lavinda Past said:
chris85mcfc said:

She probably wants you to drive to Manchester airport to get a flight to Norway. Get your wallet out Chris.

Although its meant to be a really nice place, there is Norway we will be going there! Might just go up to Werneth Low and put my full beam on, maybe that will fool her :)

A friend of mine took this stunning picture last night from Acharacle, on the Ardnamurchan Peninsula in West Scotland. It was visible from all over the UK. Same conditions tonight, but might be a little cloudy. I think a long exposure camera is needed for this amount of colour.
4ebac97a12ea0c24818c5daead411d60.jpg

I'm up there next week, well Spean Bridge just above Fort William.
No doubt they would of disappeared by then (again).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.