THE (not so) SPECIAL ONE

allyboy

It will be a sad day for our club if MH leaves on Friday as it will have been a complete season wasted. BUT I WANT HIM GONE.

Whoever we get should the above happen, has to be the right man as I'm not convinced ADUG will endure season after season of slow or no progress. Even if the next man stays for 2 seasons but takes us forward then thats the right appointment for me. Chelsea swapped and changed until they found their man, they just didn't hang on to him, however they are still challenging for the C hampions league years after.

We need to stop harping on about how many managers we've had in the last 30 years because of 2 big points..
1. We are basically a new club afer ADUG and COMS
2. Football has changed since baconface took over in the 80's

MH,
Please leave now rather than later and let us make progress.

You really are "The (not so) Special one"

allyboy said:
It will be a sad day for our club if MH leaves on Friday as it will have been a complete season wasted. BUT I WANT HIM GONE.

Whoever we get should the above happen, has to be the right man as I'm not convinced ADUG will endure season after season of slow or no progress. Even if the next man stays for 2 seasons but takes us forward then thats the right appointment for me. Chelsea swapped and changed until they found their man, they just didn't hang on to him, however they are still challenging for the C hampions league years after.

We need to stop harping on about how many managers we've had in the last 30 years because of 2 big points..

MH,

How long till someone shouts out those four dreaded letters? :P

First of all I declare from the outset that I am not a fan of Hughes now (Sunday was the last straw). Even bearing that in mind, I think sacking Hughes after a loss on Thursday is a mistake. He should be given to the end of the season and if ADUG think it's time for a change they should get rid then. That way, Hughes has no comeback or grieviance...he was in charge of a full pre-season, brought in his own backroom staff, brought in other technical staff, upgraded Carrington, spent over £100m on players and was given a full season to see what he could do. If sacked, he couldn't moan that he wasn't supported or backed.

Blue Smartie said:
allyboy said:

MH,

TWAT ???????????

He turned our player of the year into a donkey!

He has to go! But if we win thursday, he can stay!

Fickle lot ain't we?

bluemanc said:
Blue Smartie said:
allyboy said:

MH,

TWAT ???????????
For the 8-1 affair he is indeed. For the double derby victory, he is not. For getting us in Europe, he is not.

Off topic; I'm missing Bianchi, just thought I'd tell you all.

Blue Smartie said:
bluemanc said:
Blue Smartie said:
allyboy said:

MH,

TWAT ???????????
For the 8-1 affair he is indeed. For the double derby victory, he is not. For getting us in Europe, he is not.

Off topic; I'm missing Bianchi, just thought I'd tell you all.

FOUR LETTERS - J O S E

There is no way he will be sacked before the end of the season. Who would step in? The backroom staff will all have to go as they are Hughes' team.

Disturbance said:
There is no way he will be sacked before the end of the season. Who would step in? The backroom staff will all have to go as they are Hughes' team.

Simples .....

Appoint Jim Cassell as temp coach till the end of the season.

Ya see Hughes, your not indispensable after all !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.