The number "23".....

23 years ago tomorrow i missed my first hame game since i got my season ticket in 1984, yeah the 5-1. This was so i could marry the wonderful Lady Geraldine.

23 years on I have the same dilema. City v the arse or time with the wife?

To ease my guilt i have promised her brekie in bed with the sunday papers and 4 days in a hot tub lodge in shropshire next week, she seems happy with that but i`m still torn.

HELP!!

My eldest daughter and my grand-daughter were born on the 23rd which puts them on the cusp in the astrological charts? Apparently.

jimharri said:
Alex the Blue said:
I was 23 once. Has that happened to anybody else.
Funny you should mention that. I seem to remember being 23 once as well. It's a while back now, though. I think it was after I was 22.

If you check your birth certificate you can work it out, I did. Trouble is I discovered my real name's Susan and I was adopted by Madonna.

The number 23, The Royal Star of the Lion
A number that signifies protection from above, a get out of jail card when in a tight spot..

Re: The number "23".....

jimharri said:
Alex the Blue said:
I was 23 once. Has that happened to anybody else.
Funny you should mention that. I seem to remember being 23 once as well. It's a while back now, though. I think it was after I was 22.

I was 23 for a whole year. I got fed up and moved to 24 though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.