The Offical 'Let's Try to Catch the Remaining Rags' Thread

Cheesy said:
Blue Smarties said:
I'm onto two of them in here, they're the smart breed backing each other up...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=155959&start=0

I've always had my doubts about that particular thread starter.
Seeing as you're a mod Cheesy, answer me this. How come this thread;
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=155679
hasn't been pulled yet. There's a fair few names on that there were posting (WUMming actually) like mad earlier this evening. Granted, the mods did a great job getting rid of all the shit. I just find it odd that that one thread has survived, even if the vermin's IP addresses have been blocked.

- You laugh at City when they appointed Hughes as manager forgetting that arguably your greatest manager was a blue and also played for red scouse before
- You take pride in City going 33 years without a trophy but forget YOU went 37 years without one
- You have 2 former City players as statues outside the swamp
- You have a stadium simply named after a cricket ground
- You have fans who when they lost the Champions League said that it didn't matter as they're still champions of the world, like it matters, then not being able to name who won it the year before
- You have fans who love United so much, that in protest of the takeover, stopped supporting them and made their own (uber yawn)
- You can never complain about the amount of money spent on Lescott when you've spent around £15m-£17m each on each of Anderson, Nani, Hargreaves, Tosic and Valencia
- You're simply a feeder club to Madrid
- You sing that you hate scousers but wank each other off each time the neanderthal has the ball
- You sing about winning the European Cup "3 times without killing anyone" as a jab at Liverpool but take pride in the banner you sported of Istanbul Reds towards the Leeds fans killed
- You're a member of a fanbase who even Keane said he didn't think United fans could "spell 'football', never mind understand it".
- Your club is so identified with "Red Devils" that you probably don't even know you stole the name from Salford Reds

Timbobs said:
- You laugh at City when they appointed Hughes as manager forgetting that arguably your greatest manager was a blue and also played for red scouse before
- You take pride in City going 33 years without a trophy but forget YOU went 37 years without one
- You have 2 former City players as statues outside the swamp
- You have a stadium simply named after a cricket ground
- You have fans who when they lost the Champions League said that it didn't matter as they're still champions of the world, like it matters, then not being able to name who won it the year before
- You have fans who love United so much, that in protest of the takeover, stopped supporting them and made their own (uber yawn)
- You can never complain about the amount of money spent on Lescott when you've spent around £15m-£17m each on each of Anderson, Nani, Hargreaves, Tosic and Valencia
- You're simply a feeder club to Madrid
- You sing that you hate scousers but wank each other off each time the neanderthal has the ball
- You sing about winning the European Cup "3 times without killing anyone" as a jab at Liverpool but take pride in the banner you sported of Istanbul Reds towards the Leeds fans killed
- You're a member of a fanbase who even Keane said he didn't think United fans could "spell 'football', never mind understand it".
- Your club is so identified with "Red Devils" that you probably don't even know you stole the name from Salford Reds

That's the spirit! Mods, any chance of putting this on the main forum as we could get more of the above to help the little tinkers bite?

jimharri said:
Cheesy said:
I've always had my doubts about that particular thread starter.
hasn't been pulled yet. There's a fair few names on that there were posting (WUMming actually) like mad earlier this evening. Granted, the mods did a great job getting rid of all the shit. I just find it odd that that one thread has survived, even if the vermin's IP addresses have been blocked.

Just missed amongst the chaos & it wasn't reported.

Gone now :-)

Cheesy said:
jimharri said:

Cheers!

Cheesy said:
jimharri said:

207.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.