The Official 3rd Kit Preorder Day Thread

Re: Wait for the 3rd kit is killing me!

The club would like to apologise for those fans not living in the Greater Manchester area who have ordered the special edition 3rd shirt which has come out today. Due to the current postal strikes going on down south the club has taken the decision to hold onto the shirts until the situation is resolved. If any supporter wishes to come upto the CityStore to pick up their shirt they will need to ring the club on 0870 062 1894, please make sure you have your customer and order number present.

Sorry for the iinconvenience caused.

This is on mcfc.co.uk if its of any interest?

3953133198_dcf8e702d1.jpg

Immaculate Pasta said:
The club would like to apologise for those fans not living in the Greater Manchester area who have ordered the special edition 3rd shirt which has come out today. Due to the current postal strikes going on down south the club has taken the decision to hold onto the shirts until the situation is resolved. If any supporter wishes to come upto the CityStore to pick up their shirt they will need to ring the club on 0870 062 1894, please make sure you have your customer and order number present.

You evil wind up merchant you!

Mine just arrived in Belfast. The driver felt the parcel and said city top by any chance ? He then proceeded to tell me he was swamped with work the day the home top came out. Even in Belfast and that at this rate we would be taking over united supporters in Belfast before long. I then proceeded to inform him that I was no glory hunter and had been a blue since mel machins days in late 80s. Still it does look like the word is spreading and I no longer have to dread the unthinkable if my boy going to school and starting to support the scum like most children here. I really didn't want to have to adopt him out Anyway the top is very nice won't be off me til Monday night

Just got mine now, In all honesty i don't think it looks as good in the flesh, prefer the away one out of the 3. Still a very nice shirt though and very well made.

Immaculate Pasta said:

I would ignore this if I was you, The postal strike will have no effect on the distribution of the shirt as they are not sent through Royal Mail. I live down south and my shirt is currently on my back.

Love the shirt but not sure if Long sleeved was the right decision. the sleeves seem a little tight

Mine has arrived!!!!

Woohoo... it's absolutely marvellous, dead chuffed with it. Off into town now to show it off.

Hope you all get yours asap.

CB

Just got mine! Beautiful shirt, although I think I might need to get a name and number on the back because it really doesn't look like a football shirt!

Still waiting for mine in sunny devon wish it would turn up soon ..hope that message aint true waste of a days leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.