The Official Ashes 09 Thread

Gelsons Dad said:
Just to try to bring a bit of decorum back lets see how our bowlers do now. I'm interested to see how Harmy bowls.
If we bowl them out cheaply, maybe everyone will then chill, especially all the Aussies posting on here

Filthy Hilfy said:
I don't believe in kicking a good old dog while it's down. But you are all a bunch of *****.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE ASHES ARE STAYING WHERE THEY BELONG, LORDS! AND YOU STILL CANT GET A SMILE OUT OF THAT YOU SHIT *****

1-1!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

1-0

mcfcliam said:
Blue down under said:
We can and will win. How you forget we were just 1 wicket away from beating you at Cardiff and got close to chasing 500 at Lords and i dare say, we would have beaten you in this test if time permitted. You have peaked, we are improving.

Its only a matter of time until you fail in an innings, 51 all out vs west indies is going to happen again, just a matter of which innings next test

We can also rely on you to fail in an innings aswell.

England are the better team.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!
just as i predicted over a week ago, a collapse was JUST around the corner, and what would you know, 102 ALL OUT! and 1-57 aussies, england ya havin a LAUGH!

ITS GONE AWFULLY QUIET OVER THERE!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.