The Official Ashes 09 Thread

Clarke and Haddin are looking pretty good. What's Clarke's biggest score against England in England?

Has the Fetlock recovered yet from Strauss being a good captain, or is he still maintaining he is inept?

Can't be arsed going back through the previous pages!

Well sir, where do you stand now?

bornblueegg said:
Has the Fetlock recovered yet from Strauss being a good captain, or is he still maintaining he is inept?

Can't be arsed going back through the previous pages!

Well sir, where do you stand now?
wat score are they

johnmc said:
Bluemoon115 said:
They only need 299 now.

Ok fair enough, still plenty of runs to get, but if these two are still there tomorrow morning what do you reckon? Big ask I know but if any could do it it would be the aussies. These two don't look in any trouble at the minute

Please bear in mind that they've scored 220 all day and lost their top 5 batsman. No these 2 don't look in trouble at the moment but... and this is a big but, they have to keep going another full day and score 290 odd.

johnmc said:
Bluemoon115 said:
They only need 299 now.

Ok fair enough, still plenty of runs to get, but if these two are still there tomorrow morning what do you reckon? Big ask I know but if any could do it it would be the aussies. These two don't look in any trouble at the minute
I stand by my earlier statement. If we can get one more wicket tonight (I'd prefer Clarke, but I'd take either), then we should go on and win it.

But if those two start we need to take a couple of early wickets tomorrow, or else I can see a record breaking comeback ahappening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.