The Official Ashes 09 Thread

Filthy Hilfy said:
Just like to take centre stage here and uh talk about one A Cook. Alastair just sums up the youth system of England really. Built up as a superstar but clearly has technical flaws in his game and I'm sorry but isn't up to test standard. Look it's easy to plunder runs at county level just ask Stuart Trott but he's really been found out where it counts and I wouldn't be suprised if he joins another of Englands young 'stars' Ravi Bopara on the sidelines.

Ye because Trott made such a terrbile start, 41 under high pressure and only run out by some brilliant fielding.

bluemoon05 said:
Filthy Hilfy said:
Just like to take centre stage here and uh talk about one A Cook. Alastair just sums up the youth system of England really. Built up as a superstar but clearly has technical flaws in his game and I'm sorry but isn't up to test standard. Look it's easy to plunder runs at county level just ask Stuart Trott but he's really been found out where it counts and I wouldn't be suprised if he joins another of Englands young 'stars' Ravi Bopara on the sidelines.

Is this the same Alastair Cook that has hit many centuries for England?

Oh and by the way its Jonathan Trott

bluemoon05 said:
Filthy Hilfy said:

Ye because Trott made such a terrbile start, 41 under high pressure and only run out by some brilliant fielding.
Trott is averaging 41 atm and i hope he can keep it up, he looked a good test player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.