The Official Bluemoon Photoshop Thread

Top man,as ever,Harry :-) Back day later,gotta stay ahead of the game.....and if i've just inspired/helped one along the way.....then its all good ;-)

Yeah nice one Bob,you're not quite the talentless gimp i had you down as.

Thanks, we can't all be train Hitlers by day and someone's gym woman by night now can we?

Anyhoo...must get on, orders are flooding in...;)

You MFs!!

I should have read this after my meal!!

I'm crying...

I'd like to finally get to grips with photoshop and lightroom this year, I have the full subscription version although I suspect elements would have done. I've previously bought one of those manuals they sell in Smiths and Sainsburys but there have probably been a few zillion updates since then so I'd like a more up to date one. Smiths and Sainsbury's don't seem to sell them anymore and the main instruction manual on amazon is pretty expensive and seems to be aimed at pros. Can anyone recommend a good and easy tuition book that will help me get to grips with the basics, and then some fancy stuff.

Photo-shopping takes patience et encompassing great skill-sets with some of Bimbos efforts being beyond the credible. I would be well happy to be photoshoped all day long if I had a bod like that, but nowadays resign myself unto the sands of time for future posterity. My first ever attempt was with a program called MGI Photosuite that was an very old application from the nineties designed to work with legacy versions but sadly will not even install on Windows 7. I think you need XP or earlier but nevertheless contained a few nifty features that set the genre rolling. What user friendly software are folk using these days that don't cost the earth and are worth a tinker or play with?

Have a look at the chap below who takes his photo editing to a whole new dimension and I confess to tittering along at most. You have to press the side arrow on the right to bring the next picture into view. Bravo James Bravo and nice to see you made the tabloids today.

I'd like to finally get to grips with photoshop and lightroom this year, I have the full subscription version although I suspect elements would have done. I've previously bought one of those manuals they sell in Smiths and Sainsburys but there have probably been a few zillion updates since then so I'd like a more up to date one. Smiths and Sainsbury's don't seem to sell them anymore and the main instruction manual on amazon is pretty expensive and seems to be aimed at pros. Can anyone recommend a good and easy tuition book that will help me get to grips with the basics, and then some fancy stuff.
Just jump on YouTube mate. Loads of tutorials on there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.